Exams & Reports I am Out of Service.

List of men to hang,

Exams & Reports I am Out of Service.

Postby oliverde8 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:52 pm

I am sorry, but this last week I wan't quite around and probably won't be next week, and maybe even newt week.

It has been a nightmare, I had not a lot todo until the begining of the week when suddenly out of no where 2 projects appeared. They were supposed to be a few hour work projects but no, I don't just need to code I also need to write a 20 page repport at least for each of them. I had already an ongoing bigger project at work to whom was added a new layer.

University at 1 side and the work at the other I suddenly find my self looking at my screen wandering what I should do next :mrgreen: And beside all this I have exams next week. I can't understand why the 2 new projects weren't given 2, 3 weeks ago, it would have been much easier.

I will keep a watch on the forum and will try to solve nocturnes bug, but don't expect me to code to much.
oliverde8
Site Admin

Re: Exams & Reports I am Out of Service.

Postby reaby » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:40 am

Well i have been busy also for last 2-3 weeks and looks like that the spring is busy time for us all. Schools ending and all exams in a row etc,etc.
Don't exhaust and over-do yourself Oliver!
reaby

Return to Going some where